Friday, July 19, 2013

SKETCH CHALLENGE LAYOUT

I decided to do my first ever sketch challenge!! When I saw that Dr. Phil posted this challenge I was like "why not?" My layout is about my son's wrestling season! It ended up being real simple because I'm in the middle of getting ready for my OPEN HOUSE! Let me know what you think!!



The materials I used:

Outdoor Denim cardstock
Honey cardstock
White Daisy cardstock
Cricut "Artist" Cartridge
ProPlayer paper pack (Available Aug 1st)
ProPlayer Assortment (Available Aug 1st)
Cricut "Artbooking" Cartridge and stamp set (Available Aug 1st)

Please contact me here to pre-order the Cricut "Artbooking" cartridge bundle and receive free shipping! In order for you to receive free shipping you must order through me and do so before August 1st!


Sketch Challenge Layout

I’m excited to launch my first Sketch Challenge Giveaway. You will have till the end of Saturday, July 20 to participate. Simply use the sketch below to create your own layout, then link it using the tool below the sketch. Your link must be to the actual post of your finished project on your own blog and you MUST mention and link my website on your blog post in order to be entered into the giveaway. Throughout the week me and my design team will be participating in the sketch challenge ourselves…so stay tuned!

One lucky winner will get a Cricut Extreme Fonts cartridge!


Link up by visiting the Announcement post - http://drphilscraps.com/sketch-challenge-giveaway/





No comments: