Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mastering the Blog World

So I've decided to give this blog another chance! It seems to take me an hour to do one simple thing! I hope I'm not the only one out there! But I did find some great blogs that help you design your own blog. So far my favorite has been http://thecutestblogontheblock.com. There are so many backgrounds, templates, banners, gadgets, and more to help you design your own personal blog. So far tonight I have replaced my old background, added a cute "scrappy-looking" title and centered it, and now I will find out if my signature that I designed works. My next task is to add some cute "Follow-Me" buttons for all the social sites!

Re-posted this because my signature didn't show up. It's fixed!! Yay!! I think I'm getting the hang of this!
post signature

No comments: