Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome to the CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop!!
 
If you have just came from April's bog you are in the right place! This is my very first blog hop and I'm so excited to take this creative jump!!
 
 

My entry this month is this snowflake card for the winter season! I used the BRAND NEW Frosted paper pack, Crystal Blue cardstock,  Colonial White cardstock, the NEW Minis Single Snowflake stamp, Swirls Around stamp set, Flakey Friends stamp set, Sparkles,  Whisper, Twilight, and Cotton Candy ink pads.



I started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base, I cut my Frosted B&T paper at 5 1/4 x 4", 3 x 3", and 2 1/4 x 2 1/4", and I cut my Colonial White at 3 3/4 x 5", 2 3/4 x 2 3/4", and 2 x2". I used second generation stamping for the back ground with Whisper ink and one of the Swirls Around stamps. Then randomly stamped snowflakes from the Single Snowflake and Flakey Friends stamp set with Twilight and Cotton Candy ink. The sentiment was stamped with Twilight from Flakey Friends as well. I added three sparkles to three of my snowflakes to give it some glitz!! To purchase any of these items please visit my website or click on the items listed below!

Products used:
X7175B Frosted Paper Packet
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
1292 Crystal Blue Cardstock
M1031 Single Snowflake
D1551 Swirls Around
C1506 Flakey Friends
Z1752 Sparkles
Z2160 Twilight Ink Stamp Pad
Z2193 Cotton Candy Ink Stamp Pad
Z2172 Whisper Ink Stamp Pad

Thanks for stopping by!! This hop is a circular hop so if you go all the way around you'll end up back here!  Your next hop will be to Brenda's blog!!

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up

1. Diane Tuggle
2.Rebecca Brown
3.Michelle Bowley  
4.Carol Loftus
5.Linda Pekrul
6.Jamie Barney
7.Paige Dolecki
8.Mary Ellen Driggs
9.April Grigson
10.Theresa Miller
11.Brenda Lapp
12.Ashley Denny
13.Mary Schwimer(Ida's Attic) 

13 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Theresa, Your card is lovely! I'm so glad you decided to participate in your first hop.

cr8iveme said...

Your card is adorable. I love your take on the triple stamping technique.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen

Unknown said...

adorable card!!! great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!! I will hop along the blogs later today, can't wait to see what everyone created!!

Unknown said...

I love all the layers!!! too cute

Paige Dolecki said...

Theresa - such a pretty wintry card! I love the pinks you pulled in with stamping!

Paige

Unknown said...

Great job on your first blog hop. I haven't tried one yet but it looks like fun. You did a beautiful project and I can see you have lots of talent. Keep on scrapping and entering. I enjoyed your entry!

Rebecca Brown said...

Lovely card. I love all the layers of paper and the second generation softness. Good job on your first hop!

Unknown said...

Love the triple stamping and layers. Great card

Unknown said...

Your card came out fabulous!! I love the triple stamping and all those layers! Awesome job!!

Linda Pekrul said...

Very pretty!

Carol Loftus said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

LauraEva said...

Oh my!! So beautiful!