Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Mini-Me Album

My mini-album was a challenge for me. I scrapbook about everyone else (mostly my kids) and never myself or my husband. Like the rest of us I'm the one behind the camera. Well my new challenge is to take more pictures of myself and scrapbook about it.

The mini album was fun and easy to create with the paper pack Avonlea (one of my favorites right now), Scholastic paper packet, and the brand new Cricut Arstiste cartridge. The pages of the mini album are dimentional elements that come in the Cricut Artiste Collection. I covered the dimentiional pages with our Avonlea paper which I cut out with the Artiste cartridge.
On the cover of the album I used our Houndstooth Alphabet for the title and inked in one of our brand new colors Slate.
I also added some Silver Shimmer Trim and a flowers from the Floret Papers Shapes pack throughout the album.
I used the brand new Approved Acrylic stamp set to make pockets, sayings and tabs.


Materials used:
z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection
c1521 My Acrylix Approved
x7155b Avonlea Paper Packet
x7159b Scholastic Paper Packet
x5929 Whisper Cardstock
x5639 Sweet Leaf Cardstock
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
z1764 Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes
z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim
z1802 Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon
z1263 Bitty Sparkles

To purchase any of the items listed above visit me here.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Robin!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mini-Album! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Unknown said...

thanks!!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

I love your mini album Theresa!! What is the new approved acrylic stamp set for making pockets line referring to under one of your pictures? Love what you did with this!! I am a follower. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Gloria! The Approved stamp set makes journaling shapes and it has the sayings I used in the album and the pocket I used was from Artiste. Sorry for the confusion. This was one of the make and takes from Convention that I didn't get time to make there.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Those journalling strips are so cute!

Eva Friesen said...

I love your albumn, I so want to make one now.Thanks for the inspiration, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award